What have most interested scientist in recent years are the discovery of phytochemicals and profound benefits of soy on human health. As a soy beverage, Brewer’s Yeast Organic Soybean Powder comprises all the health benefits from isoflavone, vitamin B complex, calcium, protein and chromium. All these nutritional values make this product shine like stars and you would never want to miss them.
The goodness of Brewer’s Yeast Organic Soybean Powder:
- The naturally occurring isoflavone functions in reducing the cholesterol level and easing menopausal symptoms.
- Excellent source of Vitamin B complex helps to enhance energy release and fight fatigue.
- Contains chromium, which is essential for normal glucose and lipid metabolism, and also plays a role in lowering serum triglycerides level, decreasing total cholesterol and LDL-cholesterol level while increasing HDL-cholesterol level.
How much is the Purine content in soy bean? Is it suitable for gout patients?
Soy bean contains purine at concentration less than 200 mg/100 g which falls on the moderate high purine category. Diet is very important to those who wish to lower their uric acid, yet other considerations should not be overlooked. Gout patients can consume soy bean in moderation without worry plus a well balanced healthy diet.
- All age groups including vegans
- Modern working population who are constantly under stress.
- Those opting for a balanced diet.
Organic Soybean Powder (dehulled), Brewer’s Yeast Powder, Crystal Sugar, Fructo-oligosaccharides (FOS)
Add one sachet (25 g) of Brewer’s Yeast Organic Soybean Powder into 150-200 ml of warm water. Stir well and ready to serve.