Brown Rice Cellulose Miso Soup
It is an instant miso soup with chewable konbu and bean curd. It is made of non-GMO fermented soybean. It can be served as soup and used as noodle soup base.
Net Weight: 25 g x 10’s/box
Miso is a wonderful source of isoflavones, and also a good source of friendly lactic acid bacteria (similar to friendly bacteria found in yogurt but completely non-dairy in the case of miso). Superfine brown rice bran powder is made by advanced technology which improves human body’s absorption up to 90%. Miso soup with additional superfine brown rice bran powder is a good source of protein, vitamins, minerals and cellulose, which improves bowel movement.
The goodness of Brown Rice Cellulose Miso Soup
– A wonderful source of isoflavone and friendly lactic acid bacteria (LAB) which helps in reducing the cholesterol level and enhancing the body biological function
– Mixed with superfine brown rice bran powder, which is produced by advanced technology to promote 90 % complete absorption
– Contains brown rice cellulose fiber, which improves bowel movement
– Provides wide range of nutrients: protein, calcium, iron, zinc, vitamin B complex (B1, B2, B6 and B12), vitamin A, vitamin E etc.
– All age groups, from children to old ages
– Highly recommended for those with poor digestive system and diabetic patients for blood sugar control
Organic Brown Rice (Unpolished Rice), Miso, Konbu, Sea Salt, Bean Curd, Fructo-oligo saccharides (FOS)
Add 1 sachet of Brown Rice Cellulose Miso Soup into 150 ml of warm water. Stir well and ready to serve. This Brown Rice Cellulose Miso Soup can be used as noodle soup base.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.