Miso is a wonderful source of isoflavones, and also a good source of friendly lactic acid bacteria (similar to friendly bacteria found in yogurt but completely non-dairy in the case of miso). Superfine brown rice bran powder is made by advanced technology which improves human body’s absorption up to 90%. Miso soup with additional superfine brown rice bran powder is a good source of protein, vitamins, minerals and cellulose, which improves bowel movement.
The goodness of Brown Rice Cellulose Miso Soup
- A wonderful source of isoflavone and friendly lactic acid bacteria (LAB) which helps in reducing the cholesterol level and enhancing the body biological function
- Mixed with superfine brown rice bran powder, which is produced by advanced technology to promote 90 % complete absorption
- Contains brown rice cellulose fiber, which improves bowel movement
- Provides wide range of nutrients: protein, calcium, iron, zinc, vitamin B complex (B1, B2, B6 and B12), vitamin A, vitamin E etc.
- All age groups, from children to old ages
- Highly recommended for those with poor digestive system and diabetic patients for blood sugar control
Organic Brown Rice (Unpolished Rice), Miso, Konbu, Sea Salt, Bean Curd, Fructo-oligo saccharides (FOS)