Organic Wheatgrass Soymilk 【Box】
Wheatgrass is a young grass of the common wheat plant. It is one of the best sources of living chlorophyll available today. It contains variety of minerals and vitamin A, B-complex, C, E, I and K which is known as effective healer. It is effective in detox our cells, improve immunity and stimulate circulation.
Legal Disclaimers: This product is certified Halal
Net Weight: 25 g x 12′s /box
Out of stock
Soybeans are a source of complete proteins and are very rich in nutritive components. Compiling all the goodness, soymilk is definitely an ideal choice for all ages. Now, it has been added with the powerful detoxifier, wheatgrass that is well known as a liver and blood protector to enhance the formulation. It contains 70% chlorophyll, which is effective in increasing the body’s resistance to illness. This Organic Wheatgrass soymilk supplies energy and helps you to meet daily nutrients requirement easily.
The goodness of Wheatgrass:
– Contain 70% chlorophyll, which is an important blood builder. The chlorophyll molecules closely resemble that of the hemin molecule, the pigment which combines with protein to form hemoglobin.
– It is highly effective in countering the effects of excess acidity in the body, which caused by stress, pollution, chemicals and toxins.
– Cleanses your blood and helps rejuvenate aging cells, slows down the aging process.
– Chlorophyll in the wheatgrass is antibacterial can be used as a natural healer.
– Helps purity the liver
– Improve blood sugar problems
– All age groups
– Growing children
– Menopausal women
– Popular alternative for vegetarians and those with gluten and lactose intolerance
Organic soy powder (dehulled, non-GMO), organic wheatgrass powder, fructose and oligofructose (FOS)
Add one sachet (25 g) of Wheatgrass Soymilk into 150-200 ml of warm water. Stir well and ready to serve.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Legal Disclaimers: This product is certified Halal.Net Weight: 700 g/can