Soy Protein Powder
Good for your heart, muscle and digestion
Soy protein powder is made of Solae™ Isolated soy protein (I.S.P.) which provide 22 grams of soy protein per serving (25g). Consume 25 grams of soy protein per day as part a diet low in saturated fat and cholesterol may reduce the risk of heart disease.
Legal Disclaimers: This product is certified Halal.
Net Weight: 500 g/can
Protein is important for every single cell in our body and is essential for building muscle mass, supporting neurological function, aiding in digestion, helping to balance hormones naturally and keeping our mood upbeat. This product is beneficial for preventing weight gain since it can satiate hunger and require more work for the body to digest than fast-acting refined carbohydrates.
The goodness of isolated soy protein:
– Provide various amino acids to assist the body to produce new tissue and to replace damaged and dead tissue.
– Natural occurring isoflavones aid in cholesterol lowering and ease menopausal symptoms.
– Produce antibodies for the immune system.
– Regulate water content and electrolyte balance in body.
– Growing teenagers and elderly
– Muscle builder
– Menopausal women
– Who concerned about their heart health
Note: Pregnant or lactating women should consult your health care practitioner before using this product. Use this product as a food supplement only. Do not use for weight reduction.
Solae™ isolated soy protein (non GMO)
*JOINTWELL Soy Protein Powder is formulated without wheat, corn, yeast, egg, and dairy.
*Contains no artificial colour, flavor or preservatives.
– Mix five heaping scoops (included in can) of Soy Protein Powder with 180 cc-240 cc of warm water, milk, juice or other favorite beverage.
– Can be served with fresh fruits, jelly or other solid ingredients.
– Can be added for baking bread and cooking cereal food and soup in order to increase protein intake. For better result, mix powder with some water adding into your food.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Legal Disclaimers: This product is certified Halal.Net Weight: 700 g/can