Oaterenergy is made of organic embryo oats certified by USDA & Montana Department of Agriculture; it has the finest texture with all the goodness of oats and high calcium.
Legal Disclaimers: This product is certified Halal.
Net Weight: 850 g/can
*Prices shown are inclusive of 6% GST for online purchase.
Still drinking milk? Research shows dairy protein’s molecule is bigger and not easily digestible can cause allergic reaction. Nowadays, Oaterenergy (plant milk) is created to replace daily milk and supply excellent nutrients lead you to healthy life!
Oaterenergy is made of organic embryo oats certified by USDA & Montana Department of Agriculture; it has the finest texture with all the goodness of oats and high calcium. It has a light and creamy taste.
The goodness of Oaterenergy (J):
-Supply plenty of Omega- 3 fatty acids & lignans can help to improve skin health
– Deposit fat, prevent cardiovascular disease.
Isolated soy protein
– contains as high as 88% of protein and its allergy factor and bad smell have been isolated by advanced technology.
High in Protein
– Protein helps build and repair body tissues.
High in Calcium
– Aiding the development of strong bones and teeth
– Lactose-free, suitable for people who allergic to dairy milk.
– Cholesterol-free, highly recommended in atherosclerosis, high cholesterol patients.
– Does not contain soy, suitable for gout patient.
– Adult and children (above one years old)
– Suitable for vegetarians and vegans
Organic Oats (USDA certified), Lecithin (Non-GMO), Isolated Soy Protein (Non-GMO), Flax seeds (USDA certified), Flax seed oil (USDA certified), Oligofurctose (FOS).
Add 25 gm (5 scoops) of OATerenergy into 150-200 ml of warm water. Stir well and ready to serve. It contains fiber that will naturally settle at the bottom of cup.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.