Organic Oat Milk
Organic Oat Milk contain organic embryo oat which is harvest during golden time of oats and follow by low heat extraction technique to sustain valuable bio-active nutrients. Our organic oat milk contains soy protein, soy lecithin, flaxseed and flaxseed oil which are suitable for all ages to stay healthy in their daily life.
Legal Disclaimers: This product is certified Halal.
Net Weight: 850 g/can
Brochure: Download Page 1
*Prices shown are inclusive of 6% GST for online purchase.
Organic oat milk is made of organic oats, which are certified by USDA. It is:-
– High in Protein: Help build and repair body tissues
– High in Calcium: Aids in the development of strong bones and teeth.
– High Iron: Iron is a factor in red blood cell formation.
– High Magnesium: Promotes calcium absorption and retention.
– Low in Sodium
The goodness of Organic Oat Milk
– Oats: Rich in calcium and iron, aiding the development of strong bones and teeth. Besides, it consists of B-glucan, a soluble fiber which helps to lower total cholesterol and control blood glucose level.
– Lecithin and flaxseed: Supply Omega-3, heart protective components
– Isolated Soy protein: It has high protein, which helps to build and repair body tissues. It also contains isoflavones that help in easing menopausal symptoms.
– All stage of life (1 years old and above)
– Those with lactose intolerance
– Protein deficiency and cow’s milk allergic patient
Organic Embryo Oat, Organic Oat, Isolated Soy Protein (Solaetm), Soy Lecithin (Non-GMO), Flaxseed (Non-GMO), Flaxseed Oil (Non-GMO), Vanilla.
Add 25 g (5 scoops) of Organic Oat Milk into 150-200 ml of warm water. Stir well and ready to serve.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.