HOW MUSIC BENEFICIAL TO MENTAL
Music is so powerful to drive us to dance like no one is looking, sing till our heart desires, and most importantly make us touch many emotions that we leave unaddressed. There is a limitless variety of music to listen to, from rock and roll, and folk to electronic and pop, and everything in between. Looking the tunes that speak to you is importance. According to research, music improves memory and retention, as well as learning ability. Our brains stimulate specific emotions, sensations, and thoughts, which frequently result in improved mental health.
9 Advantages of music to mental health:
1. Boost your motivation and mood
2. Reduce your stress and relax on the mind
3. Music can help you be more creative and enhance thought processes
4. Music enhances in assisting all areas of child development, improves mind and body coordination and helps children to understand sounds.
5. Being active with music and increase your activity level.
6. Music can assist you in expressing your emotions.
7. Improve concentrate on work while listening to music
8. Music can assist in pain management
9. Music has a natural calming effect to Improve quality of sleep or manage insomnia.
Music is a powerful tool for improving our mental health. Music can help us reduce stress and anxiety, relieve pain and improve focus among many more benefits.
Mavani, M. (2022). 10 Tips on How Music Can Be Beneficial to Mental Health. Miss Malini. Viewed on 13 Jun 2022, from: https://www.missmalini.com/2022/06/12/10-tips-on-how-music-can-be-beneficial-to-mental-health