ALMOND MILK PUDDING RECIPE
Almonds are perfectly matching with milk. This is because its rich milk scent can bring out the special aroma of almonds. In addition, almond milk has several beneficial effects including promote digestion, skin whitening and nourish the lungs.
30g Fine Sugar
65g Light Cream
50 g of Almond Slices
Method of Preparing Almond Milk Pudding
1. Firstly, soak the gelatine in cold water. Must be use cold water because warm water will make the gelatin stick to the bottom of the bowl.
2. Secondly, add fine sugar into milk in a pot and boil them under a low heat. Then add almond slices into mixture and cook for a while.
3. Turn off the heat and keep for 5 minutes.
4. Add the soaked and drained gelatin into the mixture and stir until melted.
5. Add light cream into the mixture and continue to stir it.
6. Filter out the almond slides from the mixture to get a smooth texture.
7. Pour the mixture into mold and keep it in the refrigerator for at least 4 hours to solidify.
8. Lastly, gently unmold your jelly and decorate your jelly using some almond slices. Serve and enjoy!
Cooking Tips For Milk Almond Pudding
• If you don’t have almond slices, you can also use our MoreGreen Almond & Pine Nut powder to make this pudding.
• Gelatin is mostly used in baking cakes and you can buy it from bakery. Gelatin can be replaced by unflavored pudding powder.
美食杰。牛奶杏仁布丁。Viewed on 1 Sep 2021, from <https://www.meishij.net/zuofa/niunaixingrenbuding.html>.