PAN-FRY SALTED EGG PUMPKIN
Pumpkin is a high nutritional value vegetable with many health benefits, including: protecting gastric mucous membrane, better digestion, strengthen immunity, encourage bowel movement and skin beauty effects.
Here, we would like to share with you a simple, delicious and healthy pumpkin dish. Salted egg pumpkin can be served with rice or snacks. It has crispy skin and its taste sweet and salty. Kids and adults will love them very much! Salted egg pumpkin can replace greasy high-calorie of French fries. It is a high nutritious, healthy and delicious dish!
2 salted egg yolks
10 g of starch
15 ml cooking oil
8 g of white sugar
1. Prepare pumpkin, salt duck eggs, starch and white sugar.
2. Peel the pumpkin.
3. Cut into pieces and remove the seeds.
4. Cut the pumpkin into strips.
5. Cook the salted duck eggs and take out the egg yolk.
6. Press the egg yolk into paste.
7. Boil the water.
8. Cook the pumpkin strips with boiled water for one minute.
9. Mix starch with cooked pumpkin strips and stir evenly.
10. Put 10ml cooking oil in the pan, heat the oil and then mix with the pumpkin strips.
11. Fry the pumpkin until golden.
12. Put 5ml of cooking oil in the pan, then add salted egg yolk paste and stir fry until fragrant.
13. Add the pumpkin strips and stir-fry evenly.
14. Add 8g white sugar and stir fry evenly.
15. Done and you can enjoy it!
美食杰. 蛋黄焗南瓜. Viewed on 30 July 2021， from <https://www.meishij.net/zuofa/danhuangjunangua_14.html